To send pictures to an inmate in Sedgwick County Jail, you can use the “Messaging” feature provided by the TouchPay system. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the TouchPay website at www.touchpaydirect.com.
- Click on the “Messaging” tab.
- Select the state (Kansas) and the facility where the inmate is located (Sedgwick County Jail).
- Enter the inmate’s name and ID number.
- Follow the prompts to set up a messaging account and select the inmate you want to message.
- Select the “Send Photo” option and upload the picture you want to send.
- Pay the messaging fee and confirm the message and picture.
The Sedgwick County Jail may have specific rules and regulations regarding inmate messaging and the types of pictures that are allowed. For example, some facilities may prohibit pictures that contain nudity, gang signs, or other inappropriate content. It’s advisable to review the facility’s rules and regulations before sending any pictures to an inmate. Additionally, you can always contact the jail directly for more information on their policies for sending pictures.