705 N Broadway
Wichita, KS 67214
Get Directions
Information is free & kept confidential.


Home / Blog

How Do I Put Money On An Inmate’s Books In Wichita County Jail?

To put money on an inmate’s books in Wichita County Jail, you can follow these steps:

  1. Visit the website of the Wichita County Sheriff’s Office at https://www.wichitacountysheriffsoffice.org/.
  2. Click on the “Detention” tab and select “Inmate Trust Fund” from the dropdown menu.
  3. Choose one of the two available options to deposit money onto an inmate’s account:
    • Option 1: Online Deposits Click on the “Online Deposits” link to be directed to the website of Access Corrections, the service provider for inmate trust fund deposits. Follow the prompts to create an account, provide the necessary information, and make a deposit using a debit or credit card.
    • Option 2: Deposits via Mail Print and fill out the deposit slip available on the “Inmate Trust Fund” page. Mail the completed form and a money order, cashier’s check, or personal check to the address indicated on the form.
  4. Ensure that you include the inmate’s full name, booking number, and housing location on the deposit slip or envelope to ensure that the money is credited to the correct account.

The Wichita County Jail may have specific rules and regulations regarding inmate trust fund deposits, so you should review them carefully before making a deposit.